If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Current Open Positions:
A Premier Sports Surface Construction, Resurfacing & Repair company with 28 years of quality workmanship.
At Carolina Courtworks, a Crew Chief portrays strong organization and production skills to facilitate efficient project execution. This includes but is not limited to job site knowledge, operational skills, and all other general project operational activities.
· Facilitating efficient execution of critical path line items on projects of various scope.
· Ability to lead by example while creating a welcoming, inspiring team environment
· Open the lines of communication for all employees within the company
· Set clear and attainable team goals
· Monitor and improve upon team performance
· Motivate team members
· Provide training opportunities and provide coaching as necessary
· Resolve team member concerns and provide feedback to pressing issues or conflicts
· Recognize and reward high performance and team/individual accomplishments
· Communicate effectively with customers pertaining to all aspects of the project; including, start dates, progress, completion dates; etc.
· Work in conjunction with VP of Operations to meet customer expectations and facilitate project progression
· Experience in a supervisory or managerial role
· Extensive knowledge of company performance and industry
· Excellent communication
· Excellent leadership skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Decision making and problem-solving skills
· Time management skills
* Bonus incentives for clean driving records or CDL license.
* Benefits are negotiable!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour